Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?
The Propur® ProOne® G2.0 7" pair filter is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the Propur ProOne® G2.0 7" pair filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The Propur ProOne® G2.0 7" pair filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF/ANSI Protocol P231.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF/ANSI protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter. For complete lab report details, please visit our website propurusa.com.
Now here’s why the ProOne® G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity water filter elements:
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE--
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
The ProOne® G2.0 filter is available in 4 sizes to fit all Propur® systems and most other brands of gravity systems. Choose the most advanced gravity water filter element– choose the ProOne® G2.0 by Propur® .
ProOne® G2.0 filter elements are available in 4 sizes:
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units -- Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per pair
- ProOne® 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands -- Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per pair
The ProOne® 9" G2.0 is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2" by 9" water filter element. Now you can upgrade your filters to Propur® without needing to purchase a completely new unit.
Each ProOne G2.0 filter element now comes packaged with new Propur plug and scrubby sponge. Applies to 4", 5", 7" and 9" sizes.
Propur® systems and ProOne® G2.0 filters are available from your authorized Propur®Dealer.
Available Lab Reports:
Is your drinking water Propurified?