PMC-4000 Propur® Under Counter Water Filter System
Designed to be installed under counter with separate faucet (included).
Enjoy Propurified™ water when you want it.
System features include:
• Single stage filter design
• Premium quality housing and fittings
• Includes one ProMax™ filter element
• Mounting bracket, 3/8” quick connect fittings, 6’ pc of 3/8” polyethylene tubing, wrench and chrome plated lead free faucet kit included
• ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
• No electricity required
• Easy to replace home water filter cartridge
• Overall size is 4.75" x 4.75" x 12.5"
• Replacement Filter: PMC-34RF
Includes ProMax™ filter technology. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and microplastics. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42 & 53 standards. See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
Propur® Under Counter System with ProMax™ Specifications
Type of installation: Under Counter
Maximum Working Pressure: 860 Kpa (125 psig)
Minimum Working Pressure: 137 Kpa (20 psig)
Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
Replacement filter: PMC34RF
Propur® PMC-4000 Instruction Booklet