Now there’s a Propur® for your entire home....
The most advanced 4 stage compact filtration system.
Includes sub-micron post filter.
Does not require UV filter.
Propur® unveils next generation compact whole house water filtration system.
Great tasting water with broad spectrum contaminant reduction.
Remove 220+ contaminants for as little as $0.035 per gallon up to 50,000 gallons.
Ideal for residential use in filtering potable municipal or well water*.
*For well water use, we recommend you test your water for pH, hardness, iron and bacteria.
Well water with an iron of >.3mg/l may require a water softener system.
Contact Propur® HOME technical support
for additional information on this whole house water filter that removes fluoride.
The Propur® HOME system
- Removes a broad range of 220+ contaminants including fluoride
- Includes a scale inhibitor to help protect your “plumbed-in” water using appliances from the damaging effects of limescale build-up
- Is easy to install and easy to maintain
- Compact in size - overall 3 tank assembly is just 25” x 10” x 28”
with ElectroCharged™ Sub-micron filter assembly at 7” x 15”
- Flowrate rated at 7gpm
The Propur® HOME system includes:
- 3 stage/tank configuration with rack
- 1 stage ElectroCharged™ Sub-micron filter assembly with bracket
- 3/4” push fit quick connectors
- Additional 3/4” PEX tubing
- Optional pre-sediment filter available
- Optional water softener available*
- Professional installation required
Includes ProMax™ Full Spectrum Home Filter Technology:
The most tested groundbreaking filter technology! Proformance tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, P231 and 401 across a broad spectrum of 220+ contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, Chromium 3 & 6, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, micro-organisms and Tannins by an independent certified water testing laboratory while improving taste and odor. Ongoing emerging contaminants - ongoing testing including latest testing for PFOA, PFOS, Parasites (Copepods, Blue-Green Algae), Haloacetic Acids, Microcystin and micro-plastics. ElectroCharged™ final stage filtration provides electroadsorption of a wide range of submicron particulates for improved filter efficiency and flow rate compared with mechanical pores process. Silver infused pleated media helps prevent the growth of bacteria.